By-Donation Summer Drop-In Yoga
Times & Location
About the Event
- Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday evening at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m.
Classes run until the end of August. However, please note there will be no class Thursday, August 27. This class will be held on Thursday, September 3 instead.
All summer classes are by donation.
- There is a recommended minimum donation of $10 per class, but please choose whatever works best for your budget.
25% of all summer class fees will be donated to the Heron Emergency Food Centre.
There are a number of “ticket” options, so you can pay what you want.
Once you have registered, you will receive a Zoom link.
- Barring any issues,this will be the same link for all classes over the summer.
Having one link for the whole summer means that once you have donated once, you have access to all summer classes.
- Can you pay just $10 and attend all summer? Yes, you can. Can you pay $100 and attend all summer? Yes, you can. Can you pay different amounts at different times over the summer? Yes, you can. It is up to you. I trust you.
Want to know more about why I am offering these classes on a by-donation basis?
- Check out my blog post entitled "Zoom and Doom (and my new plan for summer classes)"
 If you don’t want to pay with a credit card or you want to pay an amount different from the amounts on the “tickets”, send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you the link.
 If there are any technology issues, I will provide a new link.
- $10 donation$10$100$0
- $15 donation$15$150$0
- $20 donation$20$200$0
- $25 donation$25$250$0
- $30 donation$30$300$0
- $40 donation$40$400$0
- $50 donation$50$500$0
- $60 donation$60$600$0
- $70 donation$70$700$0
- $80 donation$80$800$0
- $90 donation$90$900$0
- $100 donation$100$1000$0