Times & Location
About the Event
Join Margaret Ault, a Certified Enneagram Teacher in the Narrative Tradition, and Heather Cross, a yoga and mindfulness instructor, for an introduction to the Enneagram: a psychological and spiritual map consisting of nine personality types.
Learn about the Enneagram’s nine types and their distinct habits of feeling, thinking and behaving and moving. Discover your own type and its unconscious skew on the world. Illuminate the mostly unconscious habitual patterns that are often obstacles to accessing and manifesting your unique gifts. Learn about the gifts of your type, its somatic patterns and yoga practices that can serve you as you move forward in your life.
Why Learn About the Enneagram?
- Discover your automatic habits and responses to life that are normally hidden and unconscious.
- Understand others and improve relationships.
- Interact with others with more ease.
- Experience more compassion for yourself and others.
- Discover a map for your own growth and transformation.
- Discover ways to nurture yourself and soften the hold your type has on your body.
Friday, February 7, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 8, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
$130 + HST
Refreshments will be served
Registration closes January 31!