Create Calm from the Inside Out
Times & Location
About the Event
Feeling overwhelmed with the busy pace of life? Running on empty? Feeling frustrated and irritable because there’s not enough time in the day to get it all done?
We know the feeling and are here to help!
Join naturopathic doctor, Ellen Simone, and yoga and mindfulness instructor, Heather Cross, for some self-care.
You will learn:
- How to recognize the physical and mental/emotional signs of stress.
- How chronic stress impacts your health.
- Powerful and natural tips you can use immediately to quickly shift into a state of calm so you can stay laser focused during your busy day.
- 10 ways to reconnect with yourself and feel grounded in your body.
- Simple mindfulness practices that will help manage stress and build resilience.
Date: Saturday, May 25
Time: 3-4:30 p.m.
Location: Here and Now Studio, 2324 Alta Vista Drive
$40 + HST
Register with a friend and save $5 each