Create Calm from the Inside Out
Times & Location
About the Retreat
Feeling overwhelmed with the busy pace of life? Running on empty? Feeling frustrated and irritable because there’s not enough time in the day to get it all done?
We know the feeling and are here to help!
Join naturopathic doctor, Ellen Simone, and yoga and mindfulness instructor, Heather Cross, for some self-care.
You will learn:
- How to recognize the physical and mental/emotional signs of stress.
- How chronic stress impacts your health.
- Powerful and natural tips you can use immediately to quickly shift into a state of calm so you can stay laser focused during your busy day.
- 10 ways to reconnect with yourself and feel grounded in your body.
- Simple mindfulness practices that will help manage stress and build resilience.
Date: Thursday, April 25
(if you can't make this workshop, there will be another at Here and Now Studio on Saturday, May 25)
Location: 1390 Prince of Wales Drive, Suite 205, Ottawa, Ontario
$40 + HST
Register with a friend and save $5 each